Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: CC3030
The 3030 RF Power Meter is a modern version of the tra-ditional Antenna Watt and VSWR instrument.
The instrument covers communication bands from 30 MHz to 1000 MHz.
The 3030 RF Power Meter will measure forward and re-flected power in the range from 100 mW up to 100 W.
Built in frequency counter. The counter will show the trans-mit frequency and will call the calibration table for the ac-tual frequency. Outside the range of the counter the instru-ment can be set into manual mode giving a wider dynamic range.
The 3030 RF Power Meter will calculate VSWR or Return Loss.
Features Peak mode and Hold mode.
Accessory kit with soft or hard carrying bag, car charger and coax adapters for standard types are available.
- Simultaneously measure:
Forward, Reflected, SWR & Transmit frequency
- Transflective LCD screen, visible in direct sunlight
- Back light for use in dim areas
- Save battery life with ‘Auto Power off’ function
- Menu setup system
- Built-In frequency counter
- Automatic frequency calibration setting
- Measurement modes:
Normal, RMS, Peak & Peak Hold
- Frequency range: 30 MHz to 500 MHz Option: 30 MHz to 1000 MHz
- Directivity: > 30 dB (30 MHz to 1000 MHz)
- Mainline VSWR: < 1.06:1
- VSWR range: 1:1 - 9:1
- Power range: 100 mW to 100 W
- Accuracy: up to 1 W: 15%
1 W to 50 W: 5%
50 W to 100 W: 10%
- Resolution: 10 mW
- Counter resolution: 100 kHz (Auto)
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Connectors: 2 x “N” Female
USB Serial device (B type)
- Display resolution: 128x64 pixels
- Calibration storage: Internal
- Operating time: approx. 4 hours
- Operating temperature: 0° C to +50° C
- Storage temperature: -30° C to +50° C
- Size: 110 x 82 x 31 mm
- Weight: Approx. 500 grams
- Compliance: 89/336/EEC